Laser is a new kind of technology that is perfectly suited to dental treatment.
Laser or Light Amplification Stimulated Emission of Radiation is an optical-electronic instrument which produces a highly targeted light beam.
This is a non-invasive tool and can be used to treat the area requiring attention to remove disease-causing bacteria.
Laser and its uses:
• Implant procedures: treatment of infections around implants
• Treatment of periodontal diseases: action antibacterial and healing effect in cases of inflammation of the gums or bones
• Detection of caries lesions
• Treatment and disinfection of dental root canals and abscesses
• Mouth surgery such as frenectomy
• Treatment of the soft tissues (gum, mucous membrane) and hard tissues (enamel, bone)
• Tooth whitening
Better patient comfort with laser:
• Laser treatment results in rapid tissue regeneration and healing
• There are also fewer postoperative complications because of its antibacterial effects
• Laser treatment is faster and reduces, if not eliminates, the need for anaesthesia
• It reduces postoperative sensitivity
For more informations or to book an appointment with
Dr Laurine BIRAULT – Dentist in Nice (France), please contact us by email or call 0033 492 145 145